Students should be receiving their fine arts supply kits this week. Your kit is to be used during Fine Arts lessons and to finish any projects that are needed.
- 1 Ziploc bag to store materials
- 2 black Sharpies
- 1 watercolor set including a paintbrush
- 25 Pieces of thick paper
You will only receive this singular kit, so please take responsible care of it.
- Close Sharpies fully and, if possible, store them with the caps facing downwards.
- Rinse your brush in cool water and replace in the tray. Then gently wipe or blot water off of watercolor sets and close laying flat.
- Keep your supplies in a safe place where they can easily be found.
- Use the materials ONLY for Fine Arts projects so that they last a very long time!